Sunday, December 23, 2012

Restoration



RESTORATION

I know that it’s hard
To chip away the shell
Of the person who used to be
Going to hell.
I know it’s not easy
For I’ve tasted your shame
I’ve known your hurt
And I’ve felt your pain.
You need to trust me
And dig a big hole
Confess all you’ve done
Search through your soul.
Yes, dig up past
And dig all of your hurt,
It won’t bother you again,
It’ll be covered in dirt.
But whatever you do,
DON’T jump in…
That’s hole’s not for you
It’s for your sin.
See I took your guilt
And I took your shame,
I bore your cross
And gave you a new name.
So be set free
From the days of old.
Embrace the new you,
And your Lord, BEHOLD.

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look
    forward to seeking more of your fantastic post.
    Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

    my site :: www.vigrxenhancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently it appears like Wordpress is the top blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    My website vigrx penis enhancer

    ReplyDelete